Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Senior Medical Education Coordinator \(1\.0 FTE, Day Shift\) in the Medical Education department at Swedish Cherry Hill in Seattle, WA\.
The Senior Medical Education Coordinator is responsible for the residency/fellowship administrative office operations and all supporting documentation for maintaining records and preparing reports related to accreditation\.
In this position you will:
- Assist the director\(s\) with recruiting, scheduling, management of budget, tracking expenditures, and overall budget adherence\.
- Coordinate and support the activities of medical education training\.
- Assist the director\(s\) in meeting and maintaining all of the organizational standards, policies, and regulatory requirements\.
- Maintain confidential files related to training and verification of training\.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Five years working in a medically or educationally related field
- Resident recruiting experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of graduate medical education program requirements
- Understanding of web software and basic knowledge of web technology and design
- Knowledge of database maintenance and the use of residency management systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft based systems to allow for basic troubleshooting and problem resolution within an office environment
- Ability to review financial statements and track expenditures
- Ability to edit and write moderately complex reports and correspondence for a wide audience
About the Cherry Hill Campus
What is now known as the James Tower at Swedish/Cherry Hill Campus was home to the first hospital in Seattle, established in 1877 by the Sisters of Providence, a Catholic charity\. On July 1, 2000, the 385\-bed tertiary\-care center previously known as Providence Seattle Medical Center became part of the Swedish health\-care system\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Job Category: Education
Req ID: 152761